Asset Management System- Issue Non-Accredited Certificate
Asset Management System (ASM)- as the coordinated activity of an organisation to realize value from assets. An asset is an item, thing or entity that has potential or actual value to an organization.
What is ISO 55001?
ISO 55001 is Asset Management standard guides businesses to control and manage the life-cycle of an asset. The life-cycle of assets goes throughout different stages such as acquisition, construction, operation, maintenance, etc., depending on the type of the asset. Hence, ISO 55001 can be applied to all sizes or businesses and all types of assets.
Why ISO 55001?
Benefits of Optimized Asset Management
The tangible results of joined-up, risk-based, whole life cycle asset management are increasingly proven around the world. They include:
- Improved performance of an asset management and control of its life-cycle
- Reduced risks and costs related to assets ownership
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Provides and maintains business growth
- Improved organizations performance
- Improved quality of products and/or services
- Realized long term investment opportunities
- Improved communication and relation among departments